My Friends

Friday, November 26, 2010

Whew we survived the big food day.

Whew, we are thankful for all the wonderful yummies that we were able to share with friends yesterday. I made my traditional Navajo Tacos and ambrosia fruit for dessert. It was very yummy and no one seem to be suffering too badly afterwards.
I hope that all of you had a very happy Thanksgiving day and although our Canadian friends to the North celebrate Thanksgiving on a different day, I do hope that you had a great day also.
This is a very vintage Christmas card that we received when we lived in Japan when I was 6 years old.  Yes I said it was very Vintage. heheh
Now on to the completion of the Christmas gifts.  I am very nearly done with most of them and hope to have it all done by the end of the month.
I am very thankful to all of you that took part in the giveaway "In the beginning there is a giveaway". I think it was a lot of fun and many had an opportunity to win something even if it wasn't the biggy.
 There will be another big giveaway for the New Year so keep checking back in. You will only have a week to sign up and then a week to wait so that means that sign up will begin on the 16th of December.  You will have to wait to see what it is till then. Don't ya love the suspense?
So, get busy and get your fingers working on the next project as Christmas is just  28 days 17 hours and 7 no 6 minutes away.
Big Prim Hugs to all my fellow bloggers and friends and family

4 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

You'll have to share with us what a Navajo taco is. It sounds very interesting.
We had TV dinners! LOL It was just the 2 of us for most of the day, then 2 granddaughters overnight.
No Black Friday shopping for us old grandparents!
Have a great weekend!
★Linda★

Firecracker Kid said...

Mmmm, ambrosia. We always have waldorf salad for one of our desserts. I'm glad ya'll had a nice Thanksgiving.
Hugs~Carol

Ladybug said...

Yes please share you Navajo Taco being in the
Southwest (Az) we would love it... Have not made
Waldorf Salad in years,Always had it Granny house when we where kids.. No Black Friday Shopping here for us old Seniors folks.Big Brother keep sucking the live out of our SS# Check heee...
Hugs Trish

Julie said...

Oh, thank goodness, I've found you again!!! Hehehe. Gonna see what you have been up to on here!!!