My Friends

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Looks great, Everyone has stopped by to say Hi

Well, it looks like everyone is on the good list and all will be in the weekly drawing. Now the special thing that I mentioned last week is that I am going to draw three names. The first will get Flynn and Cleo the second will get a Ball jar Rabbit and the third will get a gingerbread man. The final weekly drawing will be on November 18th. After that the big drawing will be on December 1st.
This is the rabbit and the gingerbread man.

On top of keeping up with all the giveaways. I have been very busy trying to finish up my usual last minute or last years Christmas gifts that didn't get done last year.  I just finished stuffing  8 snow men and 6 more ginger bread men along with finishing up this Pinkeep Drum.
I have also done something this year that I swore I would never do. I bought an artificial tree for our future Christmases. I am trying to do my part to go green by preserving  at least one tree. I hate to see all the wasted trees that no one bought that just go to the dump after Christmas. In some areas they recycle them for mulch. Anyway, I like my little tree. It is 7 foot and prelit and doesn't take up a whole lot of room and once I get all my decorations on it, it will be beautiful and just perfect for our little family of  four,my dear sweet husband, myself and our two sweet dogs.
Well, I have spent way too much time here and need to get busy again and get my fingers to stitchin agin, so you all take care and check in tomorrow to find out who the lucky three participants are and good luck to all of you

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm on the 'good' list! That's worth something right there! You have been so generous with your gifts! Hugs to you, my friend! Happy creating! ♥

Cathy said...

HI Jan: Glad to hear I am on the good list, cause it has been a nutsy week with the time change. OOOOHH I hate that time change. Looses some good outside time. But I did make your good list.

I have been sewing up a storm and starting knitting too. I knit for school, warm up America, this year I am doing preemie baby caps. Work up in about 2 hours and are soooo cute. I will post on my blog when I get a handful done.

Also working on the spinner block with Moose on the Porch quilt along.

Have a great weekend cause I will be busy raking leaves!!

cathy


cathy

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love your new tree. We gave our big-giant tree to our daughter, along with the ornaments. We have gone smaller and simpler! More natural and prim....
★Linda★