My Friends

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Well, I got it all decorated and lights are on

Aww.... I think its a sweet little tree and my sweet Petie likes it too. I mean, how many canaries have their very own Christmas tree.
He seems to like it too as he has his own little Christmas theme going on.
Well I just finished my last Christmas stocking that I was making for my Christmas stocking swap on another website called Dave's Garden.
All I have left now is the bed spread and my other daughter Christmas gift. I can't say what it is as then it wouldn't be a surprize.
Well, it's nap time for me and then will get busy again.
Hugs everyone and I hope that you have all had a nice weekend. Its been raining here for the past week. I guess thats why Oregon is so nice and green so I can't complain too much. I left the desert to get away for the dry drab brown landscapes.

3 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

I am so happy Sweet Petie Loves his own Christmas tree, that is to cute!!!!You decorated it so nice, I love it.
Prim Blessings,
Tricia

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We decorated some today too...but still have a big mess! Your tree is cute as can be! My dolls usually have their own tree! lol ! ♥

Firecracker Kid said...

Aww, that's so nice of you to give Petie a tree too. Too cute;0
Hugs~Carol