My Friends

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Phoebe first experience in the snow

My sweet little lap puppy got her first taste of snow this morning. Yep, it snowed here last night. I open the back door to let the kids out and she always has to be the first one out.  She stepped into it and bounded back inside. Wallace just looked at her and stepped into it and down the stairs. She look at me and then at him and skipped the stairs and bounded out into the snow.  She has been begging to go back out and play in it all morning.  Just like a kid..I know because of Her size everyone thinks She is a He but She is a sweet big boned girl...... as her dad says. She isn't fat she's just big boned. So Phoebe is a big boned girl.
I finally finished my daughter sampler too. I started it last year but finished it this year so this is finally going to go to its final resting place in my daughters home. Well, I off to finish some more Christmas gifts. I still have two more daughters to finish their gifts and some swaps that I still need to finish. I have a bed spread to finish and a Christmas wall hanging.  I was working on a Christmas tree skirt but it didn't work out, much to my disappointment.
Two days left till the biggy.  Are we getting excited?  I am... eheheh  HO HO HO HO.
.

4 comments:

Lori said...

That is too cute! My dog spends as little time in the snow as possible. He would do his business on the porch if I let him. Beautiful sample Jan! Your daughter is going to love it!

Cathy said...

Hi: Wow glad it was you getting snow and not us. Love it but not really ready for it. I know your lab will love it, he'll just be a pest to get into it.

Love your sampler, I haven't done one of those in a million years. They do take a long time. I am sure your daughter will love it.

cathy

jennifer768 said...

How sweet is Phoebe ! Your furbabies are adorable ! Love your daughter's beautiful sampler ...what a wonderful keepsake from her mother . Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!Hugs,Jen

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend! Enjoy your special day! Love these sweet photos! God bless you! Hugs, Diane ♥