My Friends

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hi gang, Its a damp day here in Toledo Oregon again
Not raining but damp and misty and the perfect day for this pot
of Potato corn chowder w/ white cheddar cheese grated on top.



Some  Red Lobster biscuits and a little green salad will be just perfect for dinner tonight to go along with it. It Smells delicious and after sampling it a tad, I think it's another winner. I will add a few clams
to mine. Greg isn't big on clams or any seafood at
all for that matter. Crazy isn't it. 


Well, Dinner's ready. Now I can just turn it down and 
wait for Dad to get home. 
The Baxter and Phoebe's noses have 
been going crazy from smelling the bacon and all the goodies. Sorry kids this isn't for puppies. Its got cooked onions and they aren't good for dogs. I know you don't care but momma loves you.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soup looks good. Can't wait for it to cool down here for soup.

Anonymous said...

Soup looks good. Can't wait for it to cool down here for soup.

Jan said...

It was delicious. Greg said put the rest in the freezer. I usually share it with a neighbor but he liked it so much he didn't want to share. Hahahah. I saved two bowl fulls out so I could add some clams for my clam chowder as I use the same base but Greg won't eat it so I will share it with a friend.
The Red Lobster biscuits just completes it as they have a buttery garlic glaze that goes over them. I also made a salad and it was all so good.

Anonymous said...

Linda Upton says: Look wonderful and sounds great!

Jan said...

Thank you all for your comments. It is so nice that you stopped by for a visit.