My Friends

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Text color and Size.


Hi my Blogger friends. 
I have enlarged the text and brightened the color to make it easier for those that are having trouble seeing it. We are all getting a tad older, dang it, and some of our faculties are not as great as they once were like our eyes especially. I saw a sweet little older lady at the market the other day with glasses on and holding a magnifying glass. I was so impressed and told her that I was going to start doing that. I swear that on some items they deliberately make the text so small that you do indeed need a magnifying glass to read it. So, I would appreciate it if you let me know if this makes it easier to see and read my blogs.
Thank you, Hope you all have a great day.
Just trying to light the way and make it easier for us older folks. 
hahah.


3 comments:

paperpest said...

I think this is a great idea Jan. Thanks.

Jan said...

Thanks Lora, I have added a small magnifying glass to my purse. I don't even care that anyone sees me using it. Life is what it is. What the heck is golden about these years. HA !

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I was thinking of you today and wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Lots and lots of hugs, Diane