My Friends

Saturday, August 6, 2016


Good Morning to all my Saturday bloggers.
This is what I woke up to this morning. It was so foggy I
couldn't see my ole house down below. Yep I used to live down at the bottom of this hill about 3 years ago. I so enjoy the view from here much more. This is what it looked like about 40 minutes later.

 Its a beautiful day today and the
sun decided to show it's wonderful
face.

The Begonias and Lilies are loving  it as are the rest of the flowers and trees.





Baxter is taking his early morning
Nap and Phoebe is following his lead.


The sun is shining through the front window and I am working on starting my day. 

I don't have any specific plans but I am hoping to start some projects that I need to get going on. 
Not going to rush into anything today, It's 
Saturday. 

This was our old house at the bottom of the hill. 
I sort of miss it. It was a cute little house. I miss the
smaller yard.




2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's nice to have your back in blogland! I am anxious to see what you've made lately! Enjoy your week sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

Jan said...

Hi Diane, its good to be back.