My Friends

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Horns blowing ***DA DA DA DA...DA DA**** The Winners Are....


This weeks winners are
1st place for Cloe and Flynn is Cindy Weeks, congratulations Cindy.
2nd place for the Christmas rabbit is Erin, way to go girl.
3rd place for the Gingerbread man is Linda Cartwright. You rock Linda.
Remember now that this removes you from any further weekly drawings but you are still in the bowl for the biggy on December 1st.
To all of you remember that you still need to stop by at least once a week and say Hi or by all means you can stop and visit for a while and leave a comment. This must be done to remain eligible for the final weekly drawing and the biggiy too.
Congratulations to all of todays winners. Please email me you mailing addresses so I can get you gifts sent out. I will be sending those on Monday. Thank you all ladies.
Have a terrific day

5 comments:

michelle said...

Congrats Ladies!thanks Jan!Have a great week.blessings michelle

mizzezcable said...

Thanks Jan! YAY!! I usually don't win things. It doesn't take much to make me happy .

Erin =)

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Congrats Ladies!!!! :)

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

THank you Jan, I will email you my address. Cyndy Weeks

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Congrats to all the sweet winners! And thank you, Jan for the FUN! Hugs! ♥♥♥