My Friends

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Well It looks like Belinda is headed to Tricia's home at Hill Crest Prims

Woo Hoo Tricia, Belinda will start her journey today. Congratulations. This will make you ineligible for any further weekly drawings, but you are still in the biggy on Dec. 1st so be sure to keep checking in.
Once again Congratulations Tricia

I haven't quite decided what next weeks drawing will be yet as I have a couple of things in mind and need to choose which one or I may leave that up to the winner to choose which one. Never the less, I will post pictures a little later.

8 comments:

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Congrats on your win Tricia!!! Woo hoo!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Congratulations, Mrs. Hillcrest! I just received my little darling and she is so awesome. My DH says of all the giveaways I've won, she is his favorite. She is so darned cute. I love her!
★Linda★

Jan said...

Oh, I am so happy that Miss Tilly has found her way home. I am glad you like her. I have to admit that I forgot to include the little saucer that I put under her. It is just a glass lid from the candles that you get . The little door knob sits in it just perfect. If you don't have an extra lid let me know and I will send you one.

michelle said...

Big congrats Tricia and thanks again Jan,Cant wait to see your next suprises.have a great day blessings michelle

jennifer768 said...

Congrats Tricia ! I am so happy you won ! Jan you are the sweetest ! Hugs,Jen

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Jan, Thank you so much, it brightened my day!! I fell in LOVE with her and can't wait for her to get here. I will blog her as soon as I can!!

Love you Mother Prim,
Tricia

Deb said...

Congratulations Tricia, Belinda is going to a lovely home! Thanks as always Jan, you are too generous girl! Deb

Firecracker Kid said...

Congratulations Tricia! Belinda will be very happy with you I'm sure:)