My Friends

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, Your only a day away ! ! !

Yes, Susan arrives tomorrow and I am just going though the house making everything look spiffy. She keeps telling me that she is coming to see me but I want to give her a lasting memory of love and caring and wanting her to know that her visit with me means the world. 12 years is a very long time and I hope that I will see her again before another 12 years passes.
This photo of her is one of my very favorites. It just depicts everything she is and was. She was my little ball of fire and ray of sunshine. I have tried several times to reproduce this photo in Water color but still can't seem to capture the smile just right.

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm so happy for you! Enjoy every special moment! And give her some HUGS for me! ♥♥♥

Susan R said...

I'm excited! Can't wait to see everyone and looking forward to a great visit. Love you Mom and Greg.