My Friends

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I am so Excited

My daughter called me last night. She asked me what I was having for dinner and I told her and she said she wanted to put her request in early for Pineapple Chicken.???? I said oh you mean sweet and sour chicken and she said yes. I want it for dinner on the 29th.


 I said what, on the 29th??? She said yes my husband just gave me a ticket to come for a visit on the 29th. I haven't seen her in 12 years.! ! ! ! I am doing flips and jumping for joy. I am so excited I can hardly think.12 years!!! Wow, its a lifetime for some and way too long between mother and daughters. I just don't know where to begin first. I am going to get the guest room all organized and cleaned up spiffy just for her. Oh, I can't wait, this is just going to be awesome to see my Middle daughter Susan. It was her birthday present but it made my day too.


Time to make some new memories. I can't hardly wait but I guess I will just have to be patient as I have waited this long, what is 2 more weeks. An eternity. 

4 comments:

colleens craft shed said...

Oh how wonderful for you!!! Enjoy every minute you have together with your daughter!
Colleen

Jan said...

Thank you Colleen, I am so looking forward to this time with her as I am not getting any younger and who knows when and if I will get to spend time with her again.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I am so very excited for you. The love between a Mother and Daughter is forever. You have a chance to make some tremendous memories. Go for it!
*Linda*

Julie said...

I am so excited for you Jan!!! AND, for her as well. I know you will just enjoy each other so much. :)