My Friends

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

She did it again UPDATE !

I thought I would get a new basket ball for Phoebe and her new Aunt Susan to play together. Well, while I was putting groceries away I turned around to find her smiling with her new delapidated basket ball in her mouth. I immediately said, "Phoebe what did you do to your new basket ball", OMG she looked so sad and dropped it and walked away and I thought my heart would break. I told her thats okay now you have a matched set and I put one of her tennis balls in the pocket. I think she is okay with it no matter what.
She looks pretty content to me. 
Silly little lap puppy. Gotta love her.

As much as I wanted to let her keep it, we had to toss it out last night as she started chewing it up. I just goes to show that it pays to buy the best. Even though the other basket ball is now deflated it is still in one piece and it is about 6 years old. So I guess we are going to have to bite the proverbial bullet and get her a good one. Does Kong make big hard rubber balls. That seems to be the only thing she hasn't been able to break down.


No comments: