My Friends

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Well Its obvious that winter is in full motion

It is so cold out and maybe my blood isn't as thick and young as it used to be but I just can't seem to get warm. I wear three layers in the house and add more when I go out. It just seems that from the waist up I am always cold. I try to work on my needle work and my hand are so cold that I can't feel the needle. I'ts warm enough inside but my body temps just seem to be less then they should be.
I am trying to work on teddy bears and cross stitch samplers and if I sit more then a half an hour my upper body gets cold. Any suggestions fellow stitcher friends.
Have you ever know a dog to suck on its toes when it is going to sleep? Well, I have a little girl that chews on her foot like a pacifier when she is going to sleep. What a baby. She just makes me smile, heheh
.
.

My friend gave me an adorable little mouse made from pussy willow buds. It is such a cute idea and she knows how much I like the little mice as long as they aren't real. heheh Just cute
I have decided to name this little fellow Knots. Quite a suitable name don't you think?

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You know I love mice, too...this one is VERY sweet! Stay warm my friend....or come to Florida to visit me! Hugs! ♥

Ladybug said...

Love you little mouse (mice) too cute...to keep
warm I sit on a heating pad... or you can move
where its warmer :-) or come visit me ......

hugs..
Trish :-)

Ventura Paving Contractors said...

Your the besst