My Friends

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day to all the Great Mothers in Our Lives. We Love you


I made my Mothers day Posting yesterday but just wanted to take a moment to wish all of the wonderful and loving and Caring Mothers in our lives a very special and Blessed day today and remember that you are the one person that delivered us into this world and you are the one that was there to brush away all the aches and pains when we were hurting.
Mom, I hope that you are hearing my heartfelt thoughts because on this very special day I miss you so much and wish that you were still here beside me so I could give you such a big hug and thank you for being my mother and giving me the life that you gave me. Hugs to you Mom and give Daddy a kiss from me too. I miss you both. Your Loving daughter, Janice

1 comment:

Ladybug said...

Such sweet touching post Jan.. So agree with you
Our Mothers are(where)very Special person..And
Will always miss her so...
Lovely photo say it all.. Thanks for the comments
on DTCD :-) Just a nice quite day for us...
Prim Hugs .....Trish-Ladybugs