My Friends

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Where is the Sun?



The weather men keep promising us sunshine and dry days then takea it back. Heheh, it's not nice to fool with this rain soaked granny as I am going through sunshine withdrawls.
Well, I promised I wouldn't complain about the weather anymore and here I go again. I just want to be reminded now and then that there is still a sun in the sky and that it is warm.
I have been working on my needle work projects as it is TOO WET outside to do any garden prep work yet but this too shall pass I HOPE! ! ! LOL
I see as the weatherman is reporting on the morning news the only place there is sunshine today is in the south west, hum maybe I was too quick to leave Arizona . Aww.....now he is saying there is suppose to be a dry day on Wednesday and maybe Thursday. I won't hold my breath though.

I showed you a picture a while back that a little girl named Kara painted. It is a Rooster and I am experimenting and doing my first rug hook with yarn. I can see where wool strips will be much more rewarding but its not too bad for my first go at rug hooking. I still have more sky to put in and the green hills. Once I get it all in I will need to go back and highlight around Kara's rooster a bit so that he stands out better. I think that maybe I should've used a lighter blue for the sky but it is what I had and this is still my first.

Well, I am not going to give up on the weather men yet but we all know that they are not in control.  I keep saying my prayers and hoping that the one that is in control is listening so keep your fingers and heart crossed, it will come out tomorrow.
Please????
Hugs to all of you and I hope that the sun will shine where you are.

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is such a sweet design and you always do the best job on everything you make! I'm sending you some SUNSHINE and WARM hugs! ♥♥♥