My Friends

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Monday, I love this day

Good Morning my blogging friends. I may be weird but I love Mondays. I guess because its like my Friday.
My Dear Sweet Hubby goes back to work. I have all my laundry done as I get that done early Sunday morning so that DSH clothes are ready for the week and the only thing I really have to do is vacuum from the weekend.
Then.... I get to get back to my creativity and studio. Now.... the studio is another story. It needs a lot of TLC and organizing again. I don't understand how it gets so disorganized so quickly. Hummmm there must be some gremlins running around up there. I am going to have to send in the trooper Phoebe to survey the situation and see what we can do to fix this chaos and turn it into serenity again.
I will update this as soon as we get it organized again.
Have a great Monday

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

That's a lot to put on poor Phoebe! Your craft area is huge! Wallace should lend a hand! :)
★Linda★

Jan said...

Yes, but you know men. There idea of an organized studio is far from mine Heheh. Wallace is at the age where he prefers to supervise and watch vs getting in there and digging in.

Vicki said...

Those darn Gremlins. They visit our house too!