My Friends

Monday, September 26, 2011

Its a bit of a Rainy Fall day today

Well, it looks like we won't be doing much yard work to day. Awww... thats too bad... guess I will just have to work on my rug hooking that I am making for a friend. This is how it is coming along so far and I hope to have it completed by the end of this week.
 I think that this picture would make an awesome rug hooking. Oh no, I am doing it again. Thinking of more projects before I have complete the ones I am already working on. OMG, I think its a disease that so many crafters and artists get. I call it OCCD. Obsessive Compulsive Creators Disease.
I promise not to start this one until I complete at least two that I have going already. However, I want to have it done for Halloween. heheheheh.... knew I could find a way out of that promise, heheh.

2 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Jan, I agree with you about that OCCD. I do that too with wood, but hubby can't keep up. Maybe I need to take up another hobby :o)
Happy Birthday sweetie!
Hugs~Carol

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You have so many great ideas! So you have a birthday coming up! Let us know what day so we can wish you Happy birthday, girlfriend! Hugs! ♥