My Friends

Monday, September 19, 2011

Early sign up for Ole World Christmas swap

I am going to host an Old World Santa exchange. They can be made up in any form you choose from a stitchery to a stuffed Santa to, well this is one I did one year.
Now I am sure you are saying, "it's a bit early don't cha think?" NO! I don't. This will give you time to do something spectacular and also expect to get the same from your exchange partner.
This is a little more then your usual ornie exchange it is a major creation exchange and something you will pack up each year and look forward to displaying it in the years to come.

Anything from a quilted wall hanging to a nice Christmas style sampler. Here is one I did a few years back.
So, I wanted to start this early so that there would be plenty of time to complete that one special project for your swap partner.
If there is enough interest and enough participants we will make the deadline to be December 1st so that there is plenty of time to be able to display your wonderful Old World Christmas swap gift.
The value is always a hard one to place on a handmade gift but look at it this way, how much would you be willing to pay for a nice once a year swap gift.
I am going to say that a $50 value be placed on your gift. That doesn't mean that you have to spend $50 to make it but that the value be that much.

Okay, Lets see how many interested participants we can involve in this great Ole World Christmas Swap.
Just leave a comment and let me know that you want to participate and be sure that I have a way to contact you to let you know its a go.
Sign up starts now and ends on the 15th of October.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Add my name to the list please? I would love to give this a try!