My Friends

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall is in the air and I am Happy



I am so glad that the weather is changing and the smell and feel of ~Fall is in the air~
. I don't know how I ever dealt with the heat of Tombstone, AZ. I sure couldn't do it now. The high humidity and 90 degree temps. No thank you Arizona. I will take the rains of Oregon any day. I may complain toward the end of winter but You can always add more clothes, but you can only take so much off. hehe

I am staying busy with my needlework and other projects and my husband is so funny when he says what are you going to work on tonight.  I try to switch projects so that I don't get bored with one so I have a Swedish weave that I am working on along with my rug hooking. I worry about our health in our later years as we are no longer middle age unless we plan on living to 120 hehe.

Greg should be retiring soon, I hope but he has no hobbies. I wish I could get him interested in something besides Nascar. Oh well, he still has a few years to think about it.'
This is where my Swedish weaving is at the moment. I hope to have it finish for this winter and if I do I may give it as a gift or snuggle up under it.  I will decide that later.
This was the first one I made and I gave it to a friend during her chemo treatments.

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

so beautiful and a kind gesture indeed to give one to your friend in her time of need.
I knew you would understand our grief after having seen about Wallace. They do live on in our hearts. Thank you for your kindness.
Warmest autumn blessings,
★Linda★