My Friends

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Well, the weekend is here which means nothing to me other then I don't have to pack a lunch for DSH. Everything else remains the same. I have been perusing photos of Autumn and Fall  online and am just amazed by the beauty of mother nature. I just thought I would share a few of my favorites that I found.
This is in New England. Now isn't that just gorgeous? I am contemplating how I can capture that in a Needle punch or rug hooking.
Here is one from a little island in Japan and another for Scotland. Mother Nature is so awesome and such an incredible artist. Look what she can do with just a little bit of earth and sky and a big paint brush.  I am sure that God has a big hand in it all too.
This ones lends a little creepy, Halloweeny flair to it all. This is in Scotland too.
Well, I hope you enjoyed a glimpse of the colors of Fall. Have a great day

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We'll have to drive north to see any pretty color1 It's very green here in Florida...and warm! Enjoy your weekend! ♥

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Jan they are all beautiful , thanks for sharing I love the trees in scotland so very peaceful ! and i am positive that if any one can capture this beauty in punch it would be you ! Have a great weekend full of awe and wonder! hugs lilraggedyangie