My Friends

Friday, October 14, 2011

The Reindeer Are Coming

Yes, another project. The ole OCCD (obsessive compulsive crafters disease) has struck again. I bought a little reindeer at a little Christmas shop the other day to use as a pattern. It is made in China so I am not worried infringing on  copy rights. Mine are cuter anyways. heheh The original is suppose to look like the sock animals.
See what you think. I am going to make up a batch for a craft show coming up.


                            Of course the one with the tag is the original.
I have made a few changes to my reindeer
I mounted them on vintage wooden spools. Sort of like the ole stick horse only these are mainly stick reindeer with the exception of one on the bottom left corner.

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are very cute! Have you made any mice lately? Looks like you are having FUN! ♥

Jan said...

Nope but Santa is going to get many little scurrying little helper soon. heheh, I will post when done.