My Friends

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Look at my Awesome Table runner

Isn't this the most beautiful table runner ever. It is Fall on one side and Christmas on the other. I love it
This was part of a trade for two crows that I had made. I don't quilt, YET...., and Barbara Jenkins quilts beautifully. She made this to my specifications on colors and I couldn't be happier. Well, I could be if it were a quilt to go on my bed. heheh, hint hint. hheheheh.
I love it Barbara.

Thank you so much Barbara for the awesome trade. Her crows haven't arrived at her home yet as they had to go by ground mail. Very heavy.  I can't wait for you to get yours as I hope you will love them as much as I love mine.
This is what I am working on now.
This is my Halloween Penny Rug. It is a work in progress but close to completion.

No comments: