My Friends

Friday, February 18, 2011

Well I am Punch drunk again.

Yep, this is the newest project. It is a  cute little rabbit on a trike with flowers. I am as excited about this one as I have been with the last ones. Yes, I think you might say that I am punch drunk again. heheh.
My poor little furry friends are bored with it all as it means that I am not paying as much attention to them as I am to my work


Wallace made it to the kennel first so he got the comfy down comforter and Phoebe had to settle for her slightly too small chair.







Poor little tiny Phoebe. She just can't seem to find a chair that fits. heheh It's a problem when you are 96 lbs+ and trying to find a comfy place to relax. However, she does look fairly relaxed here. What a little sweetie she is.

I also heard something this morning on my facebook that I would love to share with you all if I can figure out how to post it here.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=74136331072
Please take a moment and listen to these 5 wonderful little girls sing the national anthem like no ones business.  Many pro's should take lessons from these awesome young ladies.
And on that note, I can add no more and no better.

5 comments:

Ladybug said...

Love the New Punch Rabbit project.. such
talented you have my friend :-)
Phoebe reminders me of Rusty Golden Boy he
thought he was a lap dog at 85 pounds...
just too cute.....

Warm Blessings
Trish

Julie said...

Your doggies are so cuteeeee!!! Amazing punch work you are doing...wow...I was never able to figure out how to make it stay in the fabric! I need you for a teacher!!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the rabbit on the trike! Love the way his ears are going back...he's speeding along! Enjoy your weekend, my friend! ♥

Jan said...

No one has commented on the little girls. They really are worth taking a moment to listen to.
Thanks Diane. Yes, I am just punching along with that one. I think that I am going to attach it to a pillow and add some text with them in Cross stitch.
Julie, I would love to help explain it to you but the tutorials on you tube is where I learned it from. Just type in Needle punch or Punch needle and there are several tutorials.

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Your punch rabbit on trike is adorable!