My Friends

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Guess I was MIA

I have been so wrapped up in my new punch needle blog that I forgot to stay up with my most important one.
I hope that you all will take a moment to check out my newest blog
http://punchdrunkneedleworks.blogspot.com
I am going to try and keep my needle punch separate from this blog as I also want to use it for more merchandising too. I will be hosting a giveaway on the new blog and I will let you all know here too when that is up and going.
Live goes on as usual at the Mackay homestead. Weather has been dry the last couple of days and we were able to take the kids out for a walk with out fighting the elements. They, whoever they are, say that we are suppose to be getting some more snow this week. Oh goody goody. I am ready for spring and flowers and the warm sunshine. I do think that God is playing with us sometimes just to see how long we can take the cold nasty wet stuff before he gives us the honey and warmth of the sun. Well, I have been good and I haven't complained too awfully much so please, BRING ON THE SUN! ! ! hehehe

The Kids are getting a little bored with the rain too. Can't you just see that they are bubbling with excitement? LOL
I feel pretty much the same way when its cold outside.
Okay, well off to bed for now. Just finished another punch work that you can see on my other blog.
Have a great Monday

No comments: