My Friends

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Wonderfully Strange Puppies

Now some of   you may find this totally wrong but it is completely innocent. When Phoebe was a puppy she literally lived between my feet.


Well, she never outgrew that but she has out grown my feet. She now walks along behind me with her head still between my legs, the only problem is, is that she has out grown my legs. She now has to walk with her head in front of me so that she can still walk between my legs. This is only at home and it is funny to us, but for our company, it can get a little embarrassing unless they know Phoebe. 

                                        Yes she is a little bit weird, what can I say. We love her. Now she isn't the kind that comes up and sniffs she just likes to be close to you. Unfortunately she doesn't realize just how big she is so that sort of presents a problem sometimes. I have leaned over to do something sometimes and she will come up behind me and push me right over on to my head just because she is trying to get in between the legs to see what I am doing. She isn't trying to be rude she is just a Curious Phoebe.
I know that a lot of you are saying that is just wrong, and yes it is but as long as it is just us and just at home we can live with it. She is just trying to get close as she can to us. She is a lover.
Now Wallace on the other hand never, ever, ever does anything wrong. He is the sweetest most loving dog to me. When I cough he is by my side in a flash. Night or day, if I don't reach down and pat him or talk to him after I cough he gets in my face to make sure I am okay. I don't have a clue why he does this as Pheobe does just the opposite. She will run and hide everytime I cough. Even just one little cough. Now my husband has COPD and coughs a lot and they don't even respond when he coughs. Now isn't that strange.
                                                
                                                       Ya Gotta Love Em. Well, We Do

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

We have 9 mini-dachshunds. Each one is different, yet they are all the same. They each have some quirk that makes them different and some of them drive us crazy. But we love them all and have learned to accept their weirdness!
Love your dogs.....
★Linda★

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet! Stop by my blog when you have time, girlfriend! And tell me if I'm in the 'dog house'! heeheehee! ♥♥♥

Firecracker Kid said...

Aww, that's too cute. Sweet doggies:)
Carol