My Friends

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Winner for this weeks drawing is.....

CAROL / FIRECRACKER KID
Congratulations Carol and I have sent you a message. You need to chose which mouse or rabbit you
want. It will be sent out on Wednesday.
Remember everyone that you need to stop by at least once each week to be eligible for that weeks drawing and leave a comment so I know that you were here.
To be fair, each winner name will be removed from the weekly drawings so that everyone has an opportunity to win a weekly drawing. The names will all be put back in for the biggy.
Congrats to you Carol.

Be sure to email me your address so I can get it sent out to you
primitivejan@gmail.com

6 comments:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Congrats Carol! Lucky you! :D Have a great weekend.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Congrats to Carol! She will be SO happy when she gets one of your precious creations! Have a wonderful weekend, girlfriend! ♥

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh coool! Thanks gals:) I am sooo happy I won!
Hugs~Carol

jennifer768 said...

Congrats Carol ! How lucky for you to have won such a sweet giveaway . Have a great weekend ! Hugs,Jen

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Concrats Carol!!!!!!! :)

Ladybug said...

Congrats Carol !!!