My Friends

Monday, February 20, 2012

Dog Day Afternoon

Yep, another day at the Mackay homestead. My agenda for the day is, Let the dogs out, let the dogs in, let the dogs out, let the dogs in, and in between each entrance is a 8 foot wipe. What it boils down to till the summer time is wiping 56 little feet a day. Geez... forgot about all that. hehehe

Dad just loves the new kid too .
Phoebe gets to go to the doctor tomorrow. I think she is going to get a poke in the hiney too. Baxter is saying nanner nanner nanner, now its your turn. heeheh

Today is play day too cause Mom is hemming drapes for a friend and she won't let us help. She such a spoiled sport. We would love to help.
Oh well, we'll just have to entertain ourselves.

Okay now its nappy poo time.





Well, as you can see that most of my leisure time is taken up by the new kid on the block but it is such great therapy for a broken heart. We lost our Wallace in May and I think that my heart was aching for a long time. It is smiling again and I feel like our lives are complete again.

Have a Dog day Afternoon everyone. We are.

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Looks like a good life at your house! Thanks for visiting me today and the encouraging words! I appreciate them! What a good friend you are! ♥♥♥