My Friends

Friday, January 3, 2014

WOW where had the time gone?

Wow, I can't believe how long its been since I last posted here.

New years resolution. I promise to post at least once a week if not more.
I am going to leave FB in the dust sort of. I will still keep tabs on friends and family but going back to the real world of talking to each other on the phone or in person. People don't talk to each other any more so there is no time like the present.

Happy New Year 2014. Lets pray that this year is at least 100% better than last year.

Going to be doing lots of gardening when spring comes around and I will be doing a lot of sewing on my other blog punchdrunkneedleworks.blogspot.com so please stop by there too.

Phoebe and Baxter both say Happy new year too. They had a great first day.


See you later.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2068458/?claim=7vn8uubehxy">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy New Year to you and yours! i, too, and praying for a year that is 3000 times better than my last two!
God Bless you!
Julie

Jan said...

Thank you so much for stopping by, I am hoping to spend more time here and less on FB. Thank you for your comments.
Jan